Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 27 September 2012

Photographer of The Week – Nell Nabarro



Model : Rose

Why did you become a photographer? 
I've been a model since I was 16, so becoming a photographer felt like a natural progression. 
I always loved watching how different photographers worked and as soon as I picked up a camera I loved it. I think being on the other side gave me a different perspective and understanding of shoots.This undoubtedly inspired me to become a photographer.

What/who is your inspiration?
I am inspired by lots of photographers, I adore the works of Solve Sundsbo, Mert and Marcus, and Ellen von Unwerth to name a few. I am also slightly addicted to buying fashion magazines, as they are a constant source of inspiration. 

The best thing you have photographed?
don't really have a 'best' thing that I have photographed, I shoot beauty and lingerie the most but what I really love is shooting different models and creating something beautiful and different with each of them.

Any exciting work coming up?   
I want to do a series of natural beauty and lingerie shots, without make up and shooting the models as they are when they arrive, and focusing on their simple beauty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...