Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 20 September 2012

Photographer of the week – Emma Fletcher


Model : Valen

Why did you become a photographer? 

have always had a camera, and went on to study photography at University after leaving school. Although I always loved taking pictures it's only after leaving uni that I had the confidence to explore. I love coming up with ideasplanning the shoots and then creating that vision in camera.

What/who is your inspiration?
I'm constantly inspired. Every time I go out I end up taking notes and snaps shots for future locations and props. I also get loads of inspiration from the models themselves.
I love capturing their personality and little quirks on camera, and I couldn't do it without them.

The best thing you have photographed?
That’s an extremely hard question. Every shoot I do, I think “this is it but the best one yet”.

Any exciting work coming up?  
Hopefully, I'm in talks about an exciting editorial next month. I'm hoping to do a 3 day shoot in Portugal and have a head full of ideas that I need to find time to fit in.


No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...