Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 13 September 2012

Photographer of The Week
















Model : Eva 

Why did you become a photographer? 
have always been creative. I didn't actually intend on becoming a photographer, I studied graphic design. But through education and experimenting with other mediumsphotography just seemed a lot more natural to me. I love to be behind the camera, it’s certainly the best way for me to express my ideas and creativity.

What/who is your inspiration?
I have so many sources of inspiration, from blogs, to magazines, art books and much more. 
I couldn't put a finger on one that has more significance than others.

The best thing you have photographed?
The most favourite thing I have photographed so far is my Colour Run Lip Story. 
I've had such positive feedback, I’m extremely happy with the results. The first ad campaign I have photographed has also come out this week.

Any exciting work coming up?  
I have a few projects that are currently in development so you'll have to wait and see. There is a Colour Run Part 2 coming.
www.jayeshpankhania.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...