Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 18 October 2012

Photographer of the week – Emma Jacks


Model: Emily Love

Why did you become a photographer?
From my teenage years I had a fascination with fashion magazines and would love to look at all the photography be it in the editorials or the adverts. At 15, I picked up photography and started to shoot my own fashion stuff amongst other subjects, and I've never looked back.

What/who is your inspiration?
My idols in photography have to be Tim Walker and Nick KnightI've been inspired by them since I first saw their works in the likes of Vogue. 

The best thing you have photographed?
I tend to think that every new shoot is my favourite. At the moment, my best is the autumn/winter beauty shoot with Leni's models Emily Love and Caitlin with makeup artist; Melanie Brown. Also, the vintage shoot taken last year, some of the vintage clothes we were able to shoot were just beautiful.

Any exciting work coming up?  
I have a remarkable shoot coming up this month with new designer, Hannah Svetberg. Her designs are amazing. To top it off, I have a stunning headpiece created by another designer, Simon Peters. Very excited about working with both of them along with MUA, Jade Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...