Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 15 November 2012

Photographer of the week - Love Memento



Model : Talina

Why did you become a photographer? 
I was initially a writer/filmmaker and got into photography by setting up a creative agency 18 months ago. I haven't stopped shooting since I purchased a Canon camera.

What/who is your inspiration?
My inspiration actually comes mainly from filmmakers like Kubrick, Fincher and Kurosawa. But photography wise, I love Demarchelier, Mert & Marcus and Sharif Hamza.

The best thing you have photographed?
I've shot for some jewellery campaigns and clothing brands previously. But I actually prefer some of my more personal projects as I can be far more creative. I recently had a submission published called Unrequited Love that is my favourite so far.

Any exciting work coming up?   
Just shot another piece using Leni's Talina called Democracy, which I hope to publish soon. Also, I am shooting a sequel to my fashion film Lips, which has got some excellent reviews.

www.lovememento.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...