Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 31 January 2013

Stylist of the week - Lou Litchfield




Model : Julia J

Why did you become a photographer? 
Everything about clothes makes me excited. From the feel of them to looking at them in magazines. I love to interpret them into a story and make beautiful images of beautiful things.

What/who is your inspiration?
I'm quite nostalgic and love shooting on film and polaroid’s, so I am inspired by photographers and stylists who do the same, like Sarah Moon, Todd Hido and Paolo Reversi. I also love old movie stars and pin up girls like Marilyn and Betty Page.

The best thing you have photographed?
One of the most fun shoots I did was with Little Mix - we had them on roller skates in a roller disco with over 100 dress options. It was like playing with a group of Barbie’s for the day.

Any exciting work coming up?   
I am working on a clothing range with an equally creative friend. To bring my love of vintage to life. So we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...