Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 7 February 2013

Photographer of the week - Krzysztof Frankiewicz
















Model : Kelly

Why did you become a photographer? 
Initially I wanted to photograph sports. I was a semi-professional mountain biker who was developing a second passion at the same time. After graduating from university studying maths. I already knew that it wasn't what I wanted to do and decided to pursue photography. But it wasn't until 2 years ago that I tried photographing people and learned that it's what I want to do in my life.

What/who is your inspiration?
I admire the work of Hedi Slimane, Newton's black and whites and I am constantly being inspired by fashion magazines my girlfriend buys. I also admire masters of 'nothing photography' like Stephen Shore.



The best thing you have photographed?
 True emotions. My favourite photographs vary in time.

Any exciting work coming up?   
During wintertime,  I want to shoot mostly fashion in a studio. The theme of my next fashion shoot is, contrast, harshly lit black and whites on film - my favourite medium.

www.kfrankiewicz.com

1 comment:

  1. Krzysztof Frankiewicz is my favourite photographer !!!! SIMPLY LOVE HIS WORKS !

    ReplyDelete


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...