Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 7 March 2013

Makeup Artist of the week - Danny Defreitas



Model : Racheli

Why did you become a makeup artist?
In pursuing a career, I believe it is crucial to do something you enjoy. If you enjoy it you will put your heart and energy into it, you will give 100%. Not only because you have to but because you care to do so. I wanted to give people confidence through hair, beauty and make up. I love making people feel great about themselves.

What/who is your inspiration?
I tend to get inspiration from all sources of media but mainly what I see in magazines or when I go shopping. I love creating natural beauty and keeping up to date with current trends but also keeping looks classic and accessible to everyone.

What’s the best experience you had in your makeup career? 
I get such satisfaction from seeing the outcome of my work and the smile it may bring to a client of mine. No matter how big or small the job, it's the best feeling when you can make someone feel good about themselves and give them more confidence whether it’s for a shoot, event or show.

Any exciting work coming up?   
Yes, there are certainly some exciting projects coming up. I think it's extremely essential to keep an open and positive attitude, you never know what's around the corner. I love growing as a person and also learning new things. Sometimes it's scary going out of your comfort zone but that's when you learn the most. I love working with like-minded people and bouncing off other’s creative energy whilst doing the job that I love.


www.dannydefreitas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...