Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 21 March 2013

Photographer of the week - Fabio Affuso







Model : Marketa 


Why did you become a photographer? 
I became a photographer as a way of expressing myself. I think a job is an integral part of a persons  life, and as such, it represents a trajectory, an evolution that we can promote, or forget about.

What/who is your inspiration?
I often get bored with the repetitiveness of a job, routine, or a particular formula. With my photography,  I have a chance to create something; I always meet new people and find new places, so I have a chance to expand myself. It's like an exploration of the world around me.

The best thing you have photographed?
 There isn't only one best thing I have photographed. I always think the best photographs come from fully connecting with a subject. For example, on the shoot with Racheli and Marketa that connection came flawlessly..

Any exciting work coming up?   
Lots of exciting projects for this year. I am extremely lucky to work with an amazing team, and we are right now squeezing our brains on a few outstanding concepts, so stay tuned.

www.fabioaffuso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...