Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 11 April 2013

Photographer of the week - Ella Tebbutt


Model : Georgia &  Ashton

Why did you become a photographer? 
I was always in to art as a child, but I wasn't that great at it. When I was about 13/14 I joined social network sites like Myspace and saw people posting up there photography, so I took my mum’s camera out one day on a country walk and that’s where it all started. I realised that it was the best way to express my imagination and I loved creating a 'fantasy' world. I've always been interested in peoples facial expressions and personalities, as well as being a huge lover of fashion, which is why I became a fashion & portrait photographer.

What/who is your inspiration?
Sometimes, I have no idea where my inspiration comes from. I'll be getting up at silly hours in the night writing down a crazy idea I just thought of so I don't forget it. But as of who is my inspiration, in terms of their career path as well as portfolio, would be 22 year old photographer Lara Jade. I am younger than her, and to be where she is today when I am 22 would be a dream.

The best thing you have photographed?
I loved photographing the catwalks at London Fashion Week! Although I prefer shooting editorial to catwalk, it was more models and clothes I got to photograph. I got to meet some amazing people through being a photographer at fashion week, and I am so happy with my images. I can’t wait for September.

Any exciting work coming up?   
I have a few things that aren't fully confirmed yet, but my main project this year is to keep shooting, to create a huge body of work. This time next year I want to have a new portfolio double the size of my one now. I also plan to network lots more with other creative’s in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...