Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 30 May 2013

Photographer of the Week – Alice Fisher







Model : Megan 

Why did you become a photographer? 
I never planned on becoming a photographer, but rather it was something I progressed into. I first started taking photos and familiarising myself with digital photography and image retouching throughout my school years, which led me onto completing a photography course at university. I'm fortunate to live and work in London in an industry that excites me with something new every day.

What/who is your inspiration?
The work and talented people I am surrounded by.

The best thing you have photographed?
A shed.

Any exciting work coming up?   
Yes, two in particular, both collaborations and on location. Time to branch out of the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...