Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 2 May 2013

Photographer of The Week - Zarra Cushing
















Model :Delita

Why did you become a photographer? 
Fashion/ Fashion photography has always been a big fascination and interest of mine, I was always hesitant to pursue a career within the fashion photography field until a few years back when a close friend of mine asked me to shoot her jewellery/ headband line and I was hooked ever since. 

What/who is your inspiration?
I always struggle to answer this question when asked, there are so many that are so inspiring. I think the main ones would have to be Tim Walker, Sally Mann and Paolo Roversi.

The best thing you have photographed?
This is a tough one, i'm still learning and every shoot seems to bring/ teach me something new and exciting. There isn't one set thing that comes to mind when thinking back. 

Any exciting work coming up?   
I have lots of exciting things coming up. Working with some stunning models and great teams within the next few months, so keep your eyes peeled :).

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...