Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 18 July 2013

Photographer of the week - Carmen Goetz














Model: Anelia

Why did you become a photographer? 
I have always been drawn to art and love so many aspects of it, but my passion for photography started when I was about 17.  This was when I discovered the beauty of conveying moods and emotions through enhancing specific colours that I used during shoots and post production.  I realised how, if used skilfully, these could be used in a powerful way to enhance the model's expressions and the entire composition of the shot. The fulfillment I get out of my photography and the ability to express something through my work is priceless to me.

What/who is your inspiration?
Inspiration can be anything, but to mention a few: Tim Walker, Mario Sorrenti, Paolo Roversi, Expressionism and Romanticism.

The best thing you have photographed?
Difficult to answer this as I am always trying to improve from shoot to shoot, however there have been some pictures of certain editorials that I like.

Any exciting work coming up?   
In the next few weeks, I have some very exciting editorials coming up. One of them will be a commissioned beauty story for MEGA Magazine. Which will be out in their October or November issue. This will be the second commissioned shoot for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...