Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Friday 15 November 2013

Model Playlist - Ariel


1) The Best is Yet to Come – Frank Sinatra

The reason that this is one of my favourite songs right now is because when I am walking around London on a cold grey day it gives me a warm feeling that reminds me of listening to Frank Sinatra at home with my Grandpa. This song always helps me keep my chin up because no matter what has happened the best is always yet to come and no one says it better than frank Sinatra himself.

2) Inside and Outside – The String Cheese Incident

I listen to this song a lot when I’m homesick because it reminds me of the fun times I had with my boyfriend this summer.

3) You’re Mean to Me – Helen Hunes

No matter what’s happening when I hear this song it brings a smile to my face. It reminds me of the times my mom and I would dance around our kitchen singing into our whisks.

4) Pour it up – Rihanna

I listen to pour it up when I’m walking around London because it makes me feel like a badass.

5) You Are My Sunshine – Ray Charles

As a little girl my daddy always used to sing to me “you are my sunshine” so this song makes me feel like he’s with me and Ray Charles got nothin’ on my dad.

6) Tweezer - Phish

I usually listen to Tweezer at least once a day because it helps me see the big picture and stay focused on what really matters; getting to the next Phish show.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...