Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 21 November 2013

Photographer of the week - George Jr Samuel




Model: Daniela Marin 


Why did you become a photographer? 
It all started back in 2005 when I moved to London from Switzerland to pursue my education in English.

What I studied had very little if nothing at all to do with photography. Photography gradually went from being just an everyday hobby, shooting photos of friends and helping out fashion students on their projects into becoming something that I love and feel passionate about.

I taught myself photography by reading books, looking at fashion and photography blogs online and by doing as many tests as I could, experimenting on different lighting techniques, although my favourite has to be natural sunlight.


What/who is your inspiration? 
I could not name all the people that have inspired me as there are so many amazing creatives out there but a few photographers that I like such as Lina Tesch, Daniella Midenge, Ludovic Taillandier and Mario Sorenti.


The best thing you have photographed? 
It is very difficult for me to sayBut a truly special moment for me was taking photos of my baby nephew and niece.


Any exciting work coming up?
I am working on a few stories but can not disclose them yet. Keep an eye on my website to discover them.


No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...