Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Leni's Models Management Recommends


1. Hot Fashion Pick 
I’ll be wearing these to every Christmas party this year. 

2.Hot Track
Bastille – All This Bad Blood. I’ve had this album on repeat; my favourites are Durban Skies and The Draw. Also, their live lounge cover of Mileys ‘We Can’t Stop’ is SO much better than the original.
      
3. Hot Product 
iPad Mini – it’s my new best friend. 

4. Hot Scent 
I really want Marc Jacob Daisy perfume for Christmas.

5. Hot Treat 
Baking! I made a lemon and strawberry cheesecake at the weekend, and it was delicious…if I don’t say so myself.

6. Hot Event
I went to see Jools Holland and his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall this weekend. Jools is incredibly talented, but my highlight of the night was when Sporty Spice came on stage – my mind was blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...