Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Friday 13 December 2013

Must Watch, Must Read - Amanda T


Favourite Film : Two for the Road
My favorite movie of all time will always be Two for the Road starring Audrey Hepburn and Albert Finney. I remember seeing this movie for the first time when I was a kid with my mom and loving everything about it. I am a huge Audrey fan, I have always loved her as a style icon and over all have admired the way she lived her life. This was the first movie I saw with Audrey and it will always go down as my favourite. The relationship Hepburn and Finney share can be comparable to real life the two travel the world going through stages of love and stages of separation all to be together in the end. The main reason I love the film is because it reminds us that love isn't perfect, people in relationships have ups and downs, but when you know the person is the right one you take the downs with them over ups with anyone else. Watch the film it's a great one.


Favourite Book : The Beautiful and Damned by F.Scott Fitzgerald 
This book is one that I have read over a million times because of the whole vibe. The time frame of the story is set during the Jazz Age in New York City and explores an Elite group of eastern individuals. I read the book for the first time when I started modeling in NYC, it made me appreciate the city so much more because of reading how things previously were in NYC compared to what I was seeing around me each day. Fitzgerald will always be one of my favorite authors because of his language and realness that comes through in each novel. The Beautiful and Damned is believed to be based on Fitzgerald real life relationship with Zelda Fitzgerald, which is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...