Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 5 December 2013

Photographer of the week - Alex Timings





Model: Emilie P

Why did you become a photographer? 
I signed myself up to a photography course at my school and started taking pictures of everything I could as taking pictures of people really interested me. Once I got a little bit more confident it made sense for me to combine my love for fashion with photography.

What/who is your inspiration? 
My main influences are probably people like Ellen Von Unwerth and Willy Vanderperre I'm a big fan of high contrast. The main thing I'm inspired by is definitely film, if I'm not taking photos I'm watching films.

The best thing you have photographed? 
I try and aim for my most recent shoot to be the best thing I've shot, and I'm certainly proud of this series with Emilie. I had a great team and got to shoot some great clothes on an excellent model.

Any exciting work coming up? 
I am in the process of making a magazine with a very good friend of mine so we can share our love for photography, fashion and all things creative and trying to add our own fun twist. The magazine is called SALT (@_SALTMAGAZINE) and we aim to launch in the January which is very exciting.

www.alextimings.4ormat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...