Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Friday 31 January 2014

Model Playlist - Lindsay


1) Pursuit of Happiness Kid Cudi
listen to this song because it reminds me that not everything will go to plan, but once you get to where you want to be, it will all be worth it.

2) Artificial Paradise – Hammock
This is a good song for calming and meditation after a long day. I lay down and pretend I'm on a warm beach somewhere. This song has no words, so it doesn't require too much thinking.

3) On the rocks Grieves
The beat of this song is perfect because I can listen to it no matter what mood I'm in. It's always on my playlist because it's easy to listen to no matter what I'm doing

4) REVOFEV – Kid Cudi

I listen to this song because the words are inspiring and when you're stressed or feeling things are a bit difficult, It's a really positive song with a positive beat.

5) Clarity John Mayer 
This song instantly puts you in a calm and soothing mood. The beat is uplifting, and John Mayer's voice is just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...