Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 27 February 2014

Photographer of The Week - Edu Gómez












Why did you become a photographer? 
About 8 years ago I started using cameras. I have a graphic design background and started working as a graphic designer at the same time I was doing an advertisement degree in Spain. I started taking photos for magazines in a studio and I found it to be “my thing”. When I finished my degree, I decided to be a full-time photographer in Spain.

What/who is your inspiration? 
Music, faces, people and a mix of things. There is always something different that can inspire me. If you are asking about photographers, maybe Rankin, Henrik Adamsen, Mariano Vivanco, Jason Lee Parry and Koray Birand are in my top 10.

The best thing you have photographed? 
I think the best thing to photograph is always to come. Don’t get me wrong, I've enjoyed a lot of things and people I've photographed in the past. But new challenges always keep the brain tickling and heart beating faster.

Any exciting work coming up? 
I’ve only been in London for 3 months so I’m still trying to meet more people to work with and construct a team. I have a lot of ideas in mind that I would love to turn into editorials for submission. Apart from doing tests and other work, I'll have a special collaboration with Vidal Sassoon and two shoots in Spain in the next month. I’m always ready for new challenges.

Twitter: @edugomez
Instagram: @edugomez


No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...