Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Monday 3 March 2014

Leni's Model Management Recommends


1. Hot Fashion Pick 
Love my Monk shoes from Office.

2. Hot Track
James Bay!!! His whole EP is incredible, I just bought tickets to see him in May. Fave track is ‘Need The Sun To Break’ 

3. Hot Product 
Recently rediscovered the wonders of the YSL Touche Eclait. I completely forgot how much I love it, it conceals my eyes like no other and alongside my YSL foundation it works like a dream.

4. Hot Treat 

HOT CROSS BUNS, Obsessed at the moment, definitely having a phase. And pancake day is also a March bonus.

5. Hot Event
I’m going to a ‘Years And Years’ gig this Wednesday at Oslo in Hackney with my boyfriend, 
definitely looking forward to that. 

6. Hot Film
I was recently introduced by my colleague Jen to the oldie, Princess Bride. We cracked up the whole way through especially after discovering on Google that the giant rats in the film actually have full grown male actors inside! GREAT film.


No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...