Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Monday 10 March 2014

Leni's Model Management Recommends

1. Hot Fashion Pick 
I am obsessed with waterfall jackets, I just love the fit and flow. New Look has some amazing ones. These ones currently have a home in my closet.

2. Hot Track
Everything Michael BublĂ© does is just amazing! Love my fellow Canadian ​<3>

3. Hot Product 
Estee Lauder DayWear. I love love love this moisturiser, it's worth every penny. 

4. Hot Film
The Way way back and Stuck in Love. Two movies that have feel good vibes and story lines that are original and not overdone.

5. Hot Treat 
Costa Chai Tea Latte hits the spot every time. 

6. Hot Event
The Juno's are Canada's biggest music awards and are happening at the end of this month. I love watching and seeing all the incredible Canadian talent and drooling over the red carpets. #proudCanadian

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...