Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Monday 24 March 2014

Model Playlist - Holly

Model: Holly

1) Zonnestral (Mowe Remix) - De Hofnar
This is a recent addition to my Itunes library.

2) BESTIE (On Planets Remix) - Asleep on The Bus
Another recent addition, this keeps me upbeat throughout the day.

3) Bon Iver - Wash
I love everything that Bon Iver has done, but this one is awesome. Good chill out track.

4) Billie Holiday – I'll be Seeing You 

I think music from that era is also good music to chill to or have as background music when having friends over.

5) Herb Alpert  – This Guy's in Love With You 
Heard this song in the film 'The Boat that Rocked' the whole soundtrack album is great. It's another one of my favourite time periods for music. - I enjoy a bit of variation within my music library.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...