Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 15 May 2014

Photographer of The Week



Models: Rae, Pip, Camille Munn

Why did you become a photographer? 
I have always loved photographs. When I was little we used to have a big box of family photographs and I could sit for hours just looking through them. A great image can tell a story, make you feel like you know a person you have never met and introduce you to things you wouldn't otherwise see. 

What/who is your inspiration? 
Girls are always my inspiration. Cool girls. Girls with personality. I love a tomboy.  

The best thing you have photographed? 
One of my favourite shoot days was a shoot in Blackpool. We went to the zoo and they have an amazing collection of huge plastic dinosaurs. It was a beautiful sunny day and everything looked a little bit tacky and bizarre. 

Any exciting work coming up? 
I have recently photographed a couple of musicians and have similar shoots coming up so I am looking forward to those images being released. I am also in the process of planning some portraiture projects. 


Website: www.helenkirkbright.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...