Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Leni's Model Management Recommends

1. Hot Fashion Pick 
I want these sooo bad - love a good brogue.

2. Hot Track
Seinabo Sey - Younger (Kygo Remix). 

3. Hot Product
Got this to brighten up my summer just a touch more, can't wait to do it.

4. Hot Treat
I'm sure this already exists and has a name - but my drink of choice is Ginderflower. Gin and Tonic with a hint of elderflower and lime with lots of ice. Heaven in a glass.

5. Hot Event
Loving all of the sunshine and will take any chance to enjoy my new garden and have friends over for dinner. I'll be doing that a lot this month.

6. Hot Film
I'm a bit late on this one, but Frozen. I won't admit how many times i've watched it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...