Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Model Playlist - Kirstine

Model: Kirstine

1) Christopher - Nympho
It reminds me of a James Bond song and gives me the chills.

2) Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Go
This is just that 'feel good' song you hear on the radio and start singing without realizing you know all the lyrics.

3) Ariana Grande - Problem
I have no idea who this artist is or if it's even her singing at the beginning but it is so addictive.

4) Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo

Because it makes me go from sad to happy in no time and makes me feel so independent.

5) Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
This one makes me kill my work out every time, just because it's Beyonce.



No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...