Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Monday 8 September 2014

Leni's Model Management Recommends

1. Hot Fashion Pick 
This Zara high neck jumper makes me so excited for my favourite season, winter. I am definitely going to buy it. 

2. Hot Track
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. I love this song so much and can't believe I didn't manage to get tickets for his UK tour. 

3. Hot Product
Ren's Clarimatte T-Zone Balancing Gel Cream. To be honest I love all of the Ren products, but this moisturiser after a shower is so amazing. 

4.Hot Treat
Vanilla butter cream cupcakes that I baked last weekend. 

5. Hot Event
I am going to Milan next weekend with my boyfriend and I am so excited to see the sights and eat some fabulously carb-loaded Italian food.

6. Hot Film
It is not a film but the I am in love with the series, Prison Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...