Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Leni's Model Management Recommends

1. Hot Fashion Pick 
Knee high suede boots, I am already getting ready for winter.

2. Hot Track
Ten Walls - Walking with Elephants. This track makes me feel so nostalgic about summer parties.

3. Hot Product
Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster. You add a couple of drops to your usual moisturiser and it tans your face without the greasiness of fake tan. 

4.Hot Treat
A lemongrass oil burner that makes my room smell tropical and delicious.

5. Hot Event
I am going to Hamburg next week on my first business trip with Leni's.

6. Hot Film
Any film at a rooftop cinema, I want to go before it gets too cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...