Website Facebook Twitter Instagram Email Image Map

Thursday 27 March 2014

Photographer of The Week - Craig Fordham




Model: Lizzy B

Why did you become a photographer? 
I became a photographer because I spent all my money on it when I worked elsewhere. I loved it so much.

What/who is your inspiration? 
Paulo roversi, Anton Cobjin, Bruce Weber and Sarah Moon. The list is endless.

The best thing you have photographed? 
Can't really say, but I love it when an idea gets fleshed out, photographed and works out the way you had hoped. This is much Harder than it sounds and doesn't happen as often as liked.

Any exciting work coming up? 
Currently working on a book of personal photography, that's exciting to me, hope it works out.  

Website:

www.craigfordham.londonwebdesignagency.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment


AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...